eXtra Falas Promotional Activity
The game will be organized as a promotional activity where every transaction performed with Prima Visa, Prima MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, Visa Electron and Maestro will serve as a “promotional ticket” participant.
Every valid transaction generates a number which serves as a promotional ticket. It means that a cardholder has as much chances as many valid transactions he performs with the credit cards. All valid transaction of each month will be collected in calendric basis and the winner will be selected through the tickets generated by these transactions.
The valid transaction should meet below criteria to participate:
- The transaction should be done within the calendaring month.
- Valid transactions will be considered all BKT credit card Prima purchases in every POS and the cash advances in ATMs made with the Prima credit cards.
- Valid transactions will be considered all BKT BanKomaT purchases in every POS. Cash advance will not be counted.
- Valid transactions will be considered only transactions performed in Albania.
- Minimum transactions amount will be 250 with VAT ALL for each transaction.
- If the customer reverses the transaction, the generated tickets from that transaction will be cancelled too.
*These terms are valid only for the transactions made within that month. The transactions can’t be accumulated for the successive months and they are zeroed at the end of each month. These terms are valid for each separate month and the transaction number is renewed at the beginning of each month.
Participants in the promotional activity:
- All Prima credit cards issued by BKT MasterCard Standard, MasterCard Gold, Visa Classic and Visa, Debit MasterCard, VISA Electron and Maestro will be part of the promotional activity.
- If a person has more than one BKT credit card, he/she can be part of this promotional activity with all the cards he/she possesses, but important is for the transactions to meet the defined criteria.
- Main Cards as well as supplementary cards will participate, but if winning ticket comes from a transaction performed with the supplementary card, the price will go to the main cardholder, which is also responsible for the obligations of the supplementary card.
- The cards belonging to BKT Staff will participate at the same conditions with all other cards.
Duration of the Game:
For each month, there will be a winner for each date belonging to that month.
Mechanism of Selecting the Winners:
The winners will be chosen randomly as per the below mechanism:
All transactions performed during the month with all the cards will be saved in the card system with all the respective details, as transaction amount, date, type, channel where the payment processed, card that performed the transaction, cardholder who owns this card, etc. From all the transactions performed during the month, only the ones who meet the criteria will classify in the participation. All filtered valid transactions will be put in a “Promotional Pond” and will be counted by assigning a ticket number. For each valid transactions list belonging to each date there will be a winning ticket that will cancel the transaction amount. The list with valid transactions and respective ticket numbers will be generated and printed in advance before the lucky draw in order to be transparent. The winning ticket will be selected through random choice by a lucky draw. Every cardholder has only one chance to win per month.
For each winning ticket, it will be credited the whole amount won, in the account of the winner’s card. The winners will benefit from the cancellation of the entire amount of transaction that generated the ticket. It means that the reward is not a fix amount, but varies upon the amount of the lucky transaction. The maximum amount that can be credited is 200,000 Lek. Transactions higher than 200,000 lek can participate, but they will only get back 200,000 Lek at maximum. The amount won for Prima will come back as Bonus points meanwhile the amount won for BanKomaT cards will be credited in the cardholders account.
The lucky draw will be organized in accordance with all the regulations and law, in presence of representatives by the Unit of Gambling Supervising, the Regional Tax Office, the notary and Bank representatives. Winner announcement will be a week after the drawing day.
The distribution of the Prima Cards winners price will be shown in the next Credit Card Statement.
The distribution of BanKomaT cards winners price will be shown in the Statement linked with Card.
- Cardholders should keep their pay slip as a reference. BKT has the exclusive right for all the disputes that may rise regarding this promotional activity.
- Disputed transactions, reversals and refunds will not be counted as valid.
- Banka Kombetare Tregtare reserves the right to modify, discontinue or terminate this campaign, with no prior notice and shall not be liable to any Card Holder for such modification, discontinuation or termination.